Cora

Monday, August 10, 2015

DIY Jewelry Holder

Hey friends! Sorry for the silence recently! Last Saturday we moved to our new house, and we still don't have internet until tomorrow! I got a notification yesterday saying that we've already used 75% of our data for the month. Whoooops! 

I finished a project today though, and I thought I'd share! If you're a woman who loves jewelry, kudos to you if you've found a way to keep your necklaces untangled! It's been YEARS and I still didn't have the proper storage...which resulted in jewelry that was tangled and knotted and ruined. I looked for jewelry holders, but I never found exactly what I was looking for. So I decided to make my own! I've had this vision in my head for a while now, and I finally found the perfect piece I had pictured up in my head. At Hobby Lobby of course! ;) This whole project was less than $20.

I got this wooden shelf on sale for 50% off at Hobby Lobby and the cup hooks at Home Depot (they were $4.21 for 100 but I only used 25). 

All you need to do is mark where you want the hooks to be, drill some pilot holes (holes a little smaller than the hook), and screw in the cup hooks! 

Voila! Now you have a very pretty and tangle-free jewelry holder! 😄🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment