Cora

Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites - IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!

It's time for….. 
As usual, I'm linking up with Mix & Match Family for Fridayyyyy Favorites!


YALL IT'S SEPTEMBER. That is the unofficial start of Fall in my book, which is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE season. There are so many wonderful things about Fall! Now if the Louisville weather would get out of the 90's, that would be fabulous. 

I'll get us started with one of my Fall favorites! :)

One. 
MUMS!!! I got rid of my dead porch plants this morning and planted some bright yellow mums! Hopefully I'll eventually add some hay and pumpkins, but for now I will love seeing these fall favorites when I pull in the driveway. :)

They have some blooming left to do, so hopefully they'll last longer! 

Two.
FOOTBALL!!! We are ready to cheer on our FAVORITE football team tomorrow -- Alabama!!! (Is this not the cutest Alabama fan you've ever seen?? We are working on making "Roll Tide!" his first sentence. ;)) 

Three. 
My new $300 $6 Ralph Lauren lamp! I'm part of a Facebook yard sale page called Mama Swap, and yesterday someone was advertising this little baby for $6!!! I LOVE blue and white porcelain, and I thought it would look great in our living room with some of our other blue and white pieces! It looked like a really nice lamp, so I did some googling and found out that the average resale price right now for this exact same lamp is about $250-$300. SIX DOLLARS, people!! I bought this for $6!!! I call that a steal. ;)
Right now it's right beside our floor lamp (ha ha) but one day I'll do some rearranging. 

Four. 
The best roast you will ever put in your mouth. I'm saving the pictures for when I post the recipe (which will hopefully be soon!), but yall have got to try this. It's literally the easiest thing on the planet to make, and I'm making it this weekend for my parents who are coming into town! Recipe coming soon! 

Five.
Lastly, I cannot believe that this little boy is turning one in less than two weeks!!! We sure had a rough start with him coming 3 months early, but he is reaching milestones like a super hero! He has recently learned how to crawl "for real," and the other day he decided he was ready to walk. Ha! He hasn't actually walked yet, but I did look over the other day and he had pulled up on Jacob's desk and was just standing up hanging out! This has to be my *favorite* milestone so far. 


Have a great weekend, friends!!!



Jaime






2 comments:

  1. I love your porch! I've got to get mums and hay bales for my porch! I'm so ready for fall! I love all of your favorites.....and YOU!!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I LOVE decorating for fall!! :) Can't wait to see all your stuff! Love your pumpkin hanger and you!!! ☺️

      Delete