Cora

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Easy DIY Book Page Wreath

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of being a hostess at my college best friend's baby shower! She is due August 31st, and sweet baby Edley Catherine is going to have a literary-themed nursery! How precious is that?!! So we decided to go with that theme and host a classic literary-themed baby shower. :) More on that to come…

One of the things I did was some DIY decor, including a wreath made from pages of Little Women. This turned out to be SO easy and so cute, if I do say so myself!!! ;) (I plan to make one out of a hymnal for our house at some point). I had several people ask me how to make it. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics during the process, but I thought I'd share the tutorial I used on Pinterest! Check it out -- it's super easy and is a great touch for an event or your home! :) All you need is a styrofoam wreath, a book, and a hot glue gun!

Here's how mine turned out:








No comments:

Post a Comment