Cora

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday - September 2015

I'm linking up with Shay for another What's Up Wednesday!

What We're Eating This Week…
The past couple of weeks I've really been a slacker in the kitchen. There's been too much going on! I tried to make up for it this week, though, and made Chicken Cordon Bleu with baked potatoes and asparagus "fries." CCB is always a hit in our house!

What I'm Reminiscing About…
Now that Hank is 1, so many memories and milestones from the NICU are popping up on my Timehop app and "On This Day" on Facebook. It's so emotional to re-live those days, but I'm so thankful for how far we've come!


What I'm Loving…
My Fall magazines!!!

What We've Been Up To…
Our sweet boy turned ONE on the 17th!!! You can read all about the fun festivities here. :)

AND Jacob, my husband, has started a new job! He's been working for Kroger for 15 years and was hand-picked to move to the corporate office in Louisville to help train employees! This is a well-deserved honor, if I do say so myself!
I made him take a "First Day" picture. Hee-hee. :)

What I'm Dreading…
Nothing in particular comes to mind!

What I'm Working On…
Finding some cool local postcards. If you haven't heard of Postcrossing.com, you should look it up! You can send and receive postcards from pen pals all over the world! I'm signing us up as soon as I find Louisville postcards! :)

What I'm Excited About…
Even though my husband works for Kroger, I still HAD to sign up for the free Sam's Club initiative for moms! I don't know how much I'll use it, but I'm excited to try to get some good deals on diapers and wipes! (Ha, the things that excite you when you're a mom!!!)

What I'm Watching/Reading…
I've started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship), and we're doing a new study on Revelation! I'm enjoying it so far! 

What I'm Listening To…
Nothing new

What I'm Wearing…
I'm looking forward to wearing SCARVES!!! My favorite! <3

What I'm Doing This Weekend…
The hubs is working late this weekend, but Sunday we're having Hank's 1 year pictures made and I can't wait! We're going to try the smash cake again since he was uninterested at his birthday party. ;)

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month…
It's OCTOBER!!! October is my favorite month of the year! I'm so excited to be able to do fun "Fall things" with Hank this year! Pumpkin patches, trick-or-treating, hay rides… So fun! 

What Else Is New…
Hank is FINALLY getting his first tooth in! Which is great, but it has made for some not-so-fun days. He was having a particularly rough day, so we had to walk to the neighborhood park to make it better. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment